A festival to celebrate painting in the great outdoors.
Plein Air Down Under is Mandurah’s inaugural annual plein air festival, to be held in September 2019.
Call out for a Digital Marketing Person. Applications close 24 April 2019
A paid opportunity exists for a Digital Marketing Person to support the festival, full details below. The successful applicant will be required to implement and manage digital media across multiple platforms, using – but not limited to – WordPress, Facebook, Instagram and Eventbrite.
About Plein Air Down Under
Over three days, the Festival will host:
– a full day workshop
– pop up exhibition
– selling opportunities and
– 4 – 5 Paint Outs in and around Mandurah with possible locations being: Mandurah Cultural Precinct, Creery Wetlands, Mandurah Bridge Quarter (near Bar Therapy), Dolphin Quay Marina
The Mandurah Plein Air Artists (Inc) will manage the event, mentored by Leon Holmes. Other community members and creatives will also be involved.
Working in consultation with the Steering Committee, the Digital Marketing person will be required to:
- Create a Digital Marketing Strategy and timeline
- Add all festival content to the existing website mandurahpleinair.com. This will include new headers and pages to host Workshop information, Festival Registration, Paint Out locations and images, event highlights etc. An understanding of WordPress is necessary.
- Develop a new Facebook page titled Plein Air Down Under, and continue to post on a regular basis.
- Develop and manage a new Instagram page using the hashtag pleinairdownunder
- Create events on Eventbrite and set up payment facilities and Registration Forms for Registration, Workshops and any other items requiring payment. This will be done in conjunction with the group’s Treasurer.
- Create a Digital Marketing Package for distribution to third parties. This will be made up of wording, links and images.
Total Fee Payable:
$750 – $1,000 (approx. 30 – 40 hours are paid and it is estimated a further 30 volunteer hours would be required). If you are unable to contribute the volunteer hours, please state this in your application.
Email information regarding your digital media experience and proficiencies, and a sample of work created and/or managed to: email@example.com by 24 April 2019.
This project is dependent on receiving City of Mandurah funding.